Tuesday, August 25, 2009





This is my first blog on my new page and I am so excited!  So I am really happy to finally have a place to share my thoughts and photographs with everyone.  I have worked non stop for weeks now to get ready for the bridal fair and its finally here, this Sunday!  I wanted to share the card I will be giving out to brides.  Also I am staying up late at night working with my new favorite digital software, Light Room.  It makes life a lot easier!  PS.. Cindy Sprich is the reason I am finally getting my new website done and have this great new blog.  I hope she knows how much I appreciate all she has done for me :) 


                                        









1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly!! Glad to see you have a blog now...that will be great for your business & to show off your talent!! Now we can keep up with each other.
    www.flurryfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete